This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  spadekevin 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     spadekevin 
    Participant

Hello,

I’d like to get a few people to take part in an embroidery exercisebut even if only one other person wants to do it, I’m game.

I was looking for a way to put the file somewhere that everyone could have access to it, but since decided it would make more sense to manage this just through email. I’ll set up the file, and then be responsible for managing thescheduleas Chris discusses below. If you’re interested, please get in touch with me at cottonjv(a)gmail(dot)com (with the items in parentheses replaced with the correct symbols), and we’ll get this started.

Please help.

I didn’t find the right solution from the internet.

References:
    http://forums.screenplay.com/viewtopic.php?t=3903
    Renewable Energy Video

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Написать нам письмо

У Вас имеются какие либо вопросы или предложения? Пишите. Мы постараемся сделать сайт ещё лучше и удобнее.

보내는 중입니다..
2012-2014 © www.StitchArt.netВсё о вышивке крестом

Все схемы предоставлены исключительно в ознакомительных целях для оценки сложности работы. Они не являются точной копией оригинальной схемы. Схемы не подлежат коммерческому распространению, после скачивания на свой компьютер и ознакомления, рекомендуем их удалить.

Дизайн: www.StitchArt.netСхемы вышивок на любой вкус
Яндекс.Метрика
Authorization
Войти с помощью
Registration
Войти с помощью

Password generation

로그인하세요.

또는    

계정 내용을 잊으셨나요 ?

Create Account